- Enter & participate at your own risk. DogWorld & its representatives are NOT responsible for injuries or damages. YOU are responsible for any dog(s) you bring & any injuries/damage caused by your dog.
- Written proof of current vaccinations must be provided. Rabies and Distemper/Parvo are required. Note: We cannot accept verbal confirmation of vaccines.
- No children under 12 years old are permitted in the park.
- NO FOOD inside fenced areas of the park. However, you may tailgate/picnic at your car!
- Intact females allowed but must NOT be in standing heat while at the park.
- Special toys/balls permitted in the pond area only. Balls are provided for pool areas.
- No humans in the water of pools and waterslides per the Health Dept. Touching the water will result in expulsion from the park.
- Please pick up and dispose of poop immediately in provided green pet waste receptacles, not trash cans.
- Keep your dog on leash until they are within the double gates. Remove the leash before entering the main play yard. No leashed dogs inside the fenced areas.
- Puppies must be 5 months old (20 weeks) AND have had their last vaccinations two weeks prior to coming to the park.
- Dogs must wear a flat collar. Prong/pinch collars, choke chains or slip type collars & martingales with chains as well as no-pull harnesses must be removed before entering the play area.
- Your dog MUST be in your sight AND under voice control at all times.
- DogWorld representatives reserve the right to remove any human or dog at any time.
- Water Spray Bottles may be used by DogWorld representatives and other pet parents to redirect overly rowdy, pushy or rude behavior.
- Do not crowd the gates. When a new dog is entering, please do NOT allow your dog to rush the gate.
- Don't forget to stop by the Concession Stand and get a PupCup on your way out of the park but PLEASE only feed it to your dog once you are outside of the fence or in your car – NOT inside the park.
- NO sticks in the pool! Sticks are for the for POND only. Bringing a stick into the pools will result in a $25 fine.
- Muddy paws MUST be rinsed PRIOR to entering any pools. Bringing muddy paws into a pool/waterslide will result in a $25 fine.
Behavior Violations: Violations will be issued to any dog/human breaking the rules. Membership/Day Pass may be revoked after 3 violations. Be good!